Sail your dreams with the world’s leading charter company with +50 destinations and +1,000 yachts in our fleet – this is what we offer to our clients and yacht owners. Dream Yacht Charter became the world leader in its sector within 18 years. To continue our growth, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our fast-growing team.
Location: Great Abaco, Bahamas
With our unique worldwide presence in the yacht charter and sales industry, we offer an exciting opportunity to join our group and reinforce our Bahamas structure.
You will report to the Group Chief of Operations and will have to deal with many internal services such as, but not limited to, operational, administrative, and commercial teams.
As Base Manager, your main duties will include, but not limited to, for the Company and its subsidiaries:
• Managing the operational aspects of the Bahamas base (Boat preparation etc) for both Bareboat, Cabin & Fully crewed charter.
• Managing the Customer Service (check in, check out, clients briefing etc) and ensuring the quality is in line with DYC Standards
• Management of technical maintenance of the boats
• Representation of the company towards the local authorities
• Managing and Optimizing the charter planning
• Control of the stock and ordering of necessary spare parts
• Administrative and personal management
• Assistance for local Charter sales
• Recruitment, training, and management of Company team
• Working in relation with other DYC services (Operational, Accounting, Sales, Administrative etc.)
• Working in relation with Nassau Base
You may be assigned to duties in companies directly or indirectly related to the Company. Attractive package offered, job available immediately. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the development of a quickly growing international company.
Skills and experiences required
• Proactive, autonomous, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines • Forward thinking with excellent organizational skills, able to plan and execute • Maintain good relations with every individual, directly or indirectly in line with our business • Fluency in English is required
• Minimum 3 years on a similar position
How to apply
If you feel that would be you, please send an email with resume and cover letter to Mr Kreso Klaric: firstname.lastname@example.org or enter the form below