Sail your dreams with the world’s leading charter company with +50 destinations and +1,000 yachts in our fleet – this is what we offer to our clients and yacht owners. Dream Yacht Charter became the world leader in its sector within 18 years. To continue our growth, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our fast-growing team.
Location: Praslin, Seychelles
With our unique worldwide presence in the yacht charter and sales industry, we offer an exciting opportunity to join our group and reinforce our structure within our most historical charter base: Praslin in the Seychelles.
You will report to the local base manager and will have to deal with internal services such as, but not limited to, accounting, purchasing, and operating teams.
As the Store Manager, your main duties will include, but not limited to, for the Company and its subsidiaries:
- Organize and monitor inventory levels to maximize efficiency and anticipate the needs
- Procedure to be put in place to accurately record all stock movements (in and out) with quantities, type, valuation, base location, boat name. The process should be shared in live with the operating and purchasing team.
- Close work relation with the technical team which will require the spare parts
- Close work with our Group Purchase Manager to monitor and follow-up orders and their reception
- Expenses follow-up for Owners boats
Attractive package offered, job available immediately. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the development of a quickly growing international company.
Skills and experiences required
- Bachelor degree in logistic, stock, management
- Internship experiences in logistic and stock department is a plus
- Proactive, autonomous, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Forward thinking with excellent organizational skills, able to plan and execute
- Maintain good relations with every individual, directly or indirectly in line with our business
- Interest and or experience in boats and yachting preferred
- Fluency in English is required, French is a plus
How to apply
Email resume and cover letter to Gregoire Bouligaud: email@example.com
About Dream Yacht Charter
Dream Yacht Charter is the world’s leading yacht charter company with a portfolio of innovative brands. It was founded by Loic Bonnet in 2000, who has been in the sailing industry for years before taking the helm of his own charter company. The company sells yacht charters, by the cabin and crewed charters, as well as yacht ownership programs.
NextStage has made a longterm investment in Dream Yacht Charter alongside cruise catamarans manufacturer Fountaine Pajot. This investment provides the company with a secure platform for sustainable growth.
The company started off small, offering six yachts from the Seychelles and has now grown to become the largest charter operation in the world with + 1000 yachts in +50 destinations worldwide, including the Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Pacific, Asia, Mediterranean and the Bahamas.